0
At a press conference for a certain product being endorsed, Xian Lim admitted that he is single and ready to mingle! Alright, my very initial reaction upon knowing that Xian Lim is single is a question, what about Kim Chiu? I thought Kim Chiu and Xian Lim are a couple.

It's my fault, I assumed! Was it just really a love team for Kim Chiu and Xian Lim? Anyway, never I heard of them admitting it before, though every time Xian Lim and Kim Chiu were being asked about their status, they are answering a safe yet leading answer. It's a general answer and yet the people will assume that indeed  they are really in a relationship.

     I think, Xian Lim was able to admit that he is single is because, Kim Chiu is now being paired with Coco Martin and they have a high rating soap " Ikaw Lamang". 

     I have this feeling, Xian Lim never really liked Kim Chiu in the first place, DO YOU AGREE ? and was just riding the popularity of Kim Chiu, and now that Xian Lim is one of the top endorser we have, we would still hear nice words from him coming out if asked about Kim Chiu... because that is showbiz...

     Is Kim Chiu hurting now? or she really knew it from the start? How do you think Kim Chiu will react? I wish Kim Chiu all the happiness...

Post a Comment

 
Top