0

 After Maricar De Mesa confirmed her separation with Don Allado, is she ready to enter a new relationship?

It is so sad to know that Maricar De Mesa and  Don Allado 7 years of marriage had ended.



One reason of the break up is probably their inability to conceive a child. Who do you think has the problem? or there is a third part involved?

And now that Maricar De Mesa is single again, is she ready to enter a new relationship?

Maricar De Mesa said:
“I’m not dating. I can’t and I’m not in the state of dating anyone yet. I’m not ready for that,”

Is there any possibility of reconciliation between Maricar De Mesa and Don Allado ?

Maricar De Mesa said:
“That I cannot answer pa. I can’t,” she said, adding that they are not on speaking terms

Check Out also Maricar De Mesa Instagram @msmaricardemesa

Post a Comment

 
Top